The worship resources for Sunday July 24, 2022 are available to download. The online links are below. Order of Service prepared by Rev. Allison Playfair, music selected by Heather Olaveson.
Don’t forget we are worshipping with Carlisle United during the summer with outdoor services (weather permitting) at 10:00 a.m. Services are held at Carlisle United in July and Kilbride United in August. Bring a lawn chair, a sun hat or umbrella. The online links of the hymns are spectacular. We are looking forward to the in person hymn sing.
News & Announcements
- Helen Callaway asked me to pass on an invitation to the Kilbride History Group’s Historic Lowville Tour on Saturday, August 6, 2022. The event will begin with a tour of the Lowville Cemetery, followed by a brief history of Lowville from the steps of Lowville United Church. The tour will finish with a visit to the Zimmerman Room of Lowville United Church for a display of early settler items. If you are not interested in the tour, just come and enjoy the displays that will include photos of early Lowville. This is an active display for all. Children will enjoy experiencing pioneer toys or an opportunity to wear a tricorn hat! Registration is required. Time slots are filling up. Additional time slots will be added if required. Please register early for your preferred time slot at https://kilbridehistory.com/2022/06/15/historic-lowville-tour-august-6-2022/. If you have any questions, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sheila Leighton from the Migrant Matters Flamborough sent me an email asking for volunteers for the Sunday August 21, 2022 Migrant Worker picnic at Christie Conservation. Please let Maureen know if you are interested and want more information on the volunteer positions for this important outreach opportunity.
Music & Links
- Gathering Hymn ~ Come and Fill Our Hearts (Advocat Pondside Band)
- Opening Hymn ~ I The Lord of Sea and Sky (First Presbyterian Church)
- Choral Response ~ Behold, Behold! I Make All Things New (Christina Cichos and Bryan Nixon)
- Hymn ~ Like a River of Tears (Golden Ears United Church)
- Hymn ~ Abide with Me (Keith and Kristyn Getty)
- Hymn ~ Jesus, You Have Come to the Lakeshore (University of Notre Dame Folk Choir)
- Closing Hymn ~ O Lord My God (Elvis Presley)
- Blessing Song ~ May God’s Sheltering Wings (Andrea LeBlanc)
- Online Postlude ~ Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Jeremy Christensen and Dani Jayde Foust)