The worship resources for Sunday July 31, 2022 are available to download. The online links are below. Order of Service prepared by Rev. Allison Playfair, music selected by Heather Olaveson.
This will be our final summer 2022 service at 10:00 a.m. at Carlisle United. Kilbride United will host our joint 10:00 a.m. outdoor (weather permitting) services for the month of August and September 4th. Let Maureen know if you are available on Friday August 5th (time TBD) to help with a church property cleanup.
Take a look at the Sanctuary of the Assembly Mennonite Church in the online link below, This is God’s Wonderous World. It is modern but warm and inviting.
News & Announcements
- The Kilbride History Group’s Historic Lowville Tour is coming up next Saturday, August 6, 2022. The event will begin with a tour of the Lowville Cemetery, followed by a brief history of Lowville from the steps of Lowville United Church. The tour will finish with a visit to the Zimmerman Room of Lowville United Church for a display of early settler items. If you are not interested in the tour, just come and enjoy the displays that will include photos of early Lowville. This is an active display for all. Children will enjoy experiencing pioneer toys or an opportunity to wear a tricorn hat! Registration is required. Many of the time slots have been filled however additional time slots will be added if required. Please register at https://kilbridehistory.com/2022/06/15/historic-lowville-tour-august-6-2022. If you have any questions, please contact the organizers at email@example.com.
- The way-over-due Kilbride Annual Meeting will be held Sunday September 4, 2022 after the 10:00 a.m. joint service at Kilbride United. We will attach the report to next week’s worship resources and have copies at the church.
Music & Links
- Gathering Hymn ~ Come and Fill Our Hearts (Grace Notes Ensemble)
- Opening Hymn ~ Love Divine, All Loves Excelling (Harmonious Chorale Ghana)
- Choral Response ~ Behold, Behold! I Make All Things New (Christina Cichos and Bryan Nixon)
- Hymn ~ Breathe on Me, Breath of God (Only Brass)
- Hymn ~ Amazing Grace (Sam Cooke and the Soul Stirrers) and Amazing Grace (Terry Miles)
- Closing Hymn ~ This Is God’s Wonderous World (Assembly Mennonite Church)
- Online Postlude ~ What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong) and What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong, spoken version)