Sunday Service: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
The Order of Service for Sunday, October 30, 2022 was prepared by Rev. Allison Playfair, music selected by Heather Olaveson.
On behalf of Rev. Allison Playfair We are sharing the Living into Right Relations: October 2022 email newsletter from the United Church of Canada. It has much information and many links to follow.
On Sunday, October 30, 2022, at 1:00 p.m., we are having a congregational meeting at Kilbride United Church.
As you know we have lost a number of our dear and faithful congregation members and supporters, Sharon Banks, Rose Telfer and most recently our Board Chair, Maureen Trenkler. We have much to discuss, big shoes to fill and decisions to make. We hope that each and everyone of you will be available to join us in discussing the future of our Church. We need your thoughts and your help going forward. If you are unable to attend but would like to share your thoughts or have any questions, please contact Helen Callaway or email email@example.com. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.
- Thelma Inglis is now home from hospital. She is speaking to or seeing Jack every day as he continues to get stronger and hoping to return home as well.
- From Carlisle United Church:
- UCW Bazaar – Saturday November 26th from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Poinsettia Sale – Order online at www.carlisleuc.ca. Pick up on Saturday November 26th at the Bazaar.
- Messy Church – Carlisle will be hosting a Messy Church on Friday, December 2nd at 4:30 p.m. To register please go to the Carlisle United Church website at www.carlisleuc.ca
- From Maple Grove United Church:
- Silent Movie with Live Organ Music – Friday, November 4th at 7:30 p.m. Tickets and more information available at https://maplegroveunitedchurch.org/.
We extend a warm welcome to visitors and newcomers to our Church and community. Please see the Carlisle-Kilbride COVID-19 Safety Plan for guidelines on attending in-person worship.